Saturday, October 20, 2012

Random Tweets from Dead Presidents... Say What?

Hello friends,


Random question, but does anyone follow a dead president on Twitter? I know that this is a strange question for more than one reason, but I found an article about this subject on the PR Daily website.

The article discussed ten random tweets from dead U.S presidents. Obviously I was intrigued, so I read the the article. Apparently there are some people that have enough time to post hilarious tweets from the perspective of previous U.S presidents. At first, I thought that this idea was a little disrespectful, but after reading some of the tweets, I was laughing out loud! I'll give you a sample of some of the Twitter handles and tweets.



So hungover. I don't know how @PresidentAdams can cope with so much drink.

I often wished for a Mitt Romney type hairline. That would have assured me a second term.

I've been thinking, the Binder Full of Women probably needs an anatomy lesson in there somewhere.

Tried to vote in Ohio. They asked to see my drivers license.


I'm not sure who updates these Twitter accounts, but I'm glad they do. With the 2012 election coming to an end and the candidates make a finally push to gain voters, U.S citizens are starting to get overwhelmed with all of the media. Tweets from dead presidents brings a few laughs to a situation that has been stressful and intense. I don't care who you are, that's funny!

Until next time,

Katie

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about these dead president Twitter accounts, but how funny! I literally just laughed out loud. We always need those people around in intense situations to bring some comic relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tweets were so funny! I've never seen any of them before and now I feel like I've been missing out. These tweets are definitely a much needed comic relief from all of the campaigning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree.

    When I first started reading this post, I thought "uh oh." This could turn as ugly as the black swan Twitter account..

    But these tweets are just hilarious. And as you said, it's at a much needed time, when political tension is in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty funny! Twitter accounts made for the sole purpose of tweeting funny stuff can be hilarious. Personally I like @TheFakeESPN and @ONUproblemz those give a good laugh every now and then.

    ReplyDelete