Friday, December 7, 2012

I Can See the Light

Hello friends,

This week has finally come to an end and I couldn't be happier. Somehow I managed to survive hell week without fainting and I even found time to get some sleep.

 There is nothing better than turning in a paper or project you have worked on for so long.This week I have turned in two papers that were at least 20 pages long, given presentations, completed my capstone project for the semester, and had a basketball game. It's been a very long week, but once my group gave our capstone presentation on Thursday, a giant weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Finals week will be smooth sailing for me because I don't have any true finals. Most people would be jealous, but I would almost rather take a final. My finals are in paper, presentation, and project form. I only have two more presentations and one final project to finish. After next week, I will have exactly one more semester until I graduate.

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. This has been one of the most challenging semesters of my college career and it has finally come to an end. Although I'm thrilled to be done with my classes, I'm still scared that I only have one semester left. These last four years have been a lot of work, but I'm starting to see that my hard work is paying off and the end is nearing.

This Christmas break is going to be fantastic. The fact that I won't have to worry about class or capstone for an entire month makes me want to hug the closest person to me. I will take the time off to focus on applying for jobs and spending time with my family. I can't wait!!

Good luck to everyone on their finals!

I'll leave you with this great quote.

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."
- John Quincy Adams


Until next time,

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad you didn't die this week, or semester for that matter. And what a great quote. Taking each assignment and obstacle of the semester step by step has made it a little easier. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete