Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm Out Of Ideas

Hello friends,

Normally I don't have a problem finding something to say, but this week is an exception. My brain is running a million miles a minute and I have so much to do.

This is the week college students around the country refer to as "dead week." Contrary to popular belief, this week is anything but dead. Let me tell you, it is very much alive. I like to call it "hell week." I think that is a more appropriate title. I could rant on about the deadlines I have this week and the little sleep I will get, but I will spare you.

I will however share with you my final Aggie project. This was kind of a last minute assignment that I was not  too particularly pleased with, but it is actually kind of cool. We had to make a personal brand website from scratch. In it, I had to incorporate information about myself, the work that I've done, and my resume. Hopefully someone important will stumble across it and give me a call. Fingers crossed.Check it out!

http://k-jones11.wix.com/katiejones

That is pretty much the extent of what I have to say today. My think tank is on empty. Hopefully the rest of my blogs this week wont be so uneventful. I wish everyone the best of luck with the rest of hell week!

Until next time,

Katie

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you! I blogged about dead week last week and I said a lot of the same things. However, the one great thing about having a crazy dead week is that actual finals week is pretty calm. I hope you survived dead week and that your finals week goes well!

    ReplyDelete