Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Love Pinterest!

Hello again friends,

Technically I'm not supposed to submit two posts on the same day, but today is a special occasional. My classmate, Jake Schwerer and I created a wonderful podcast for your listening pleasures. We discussed all things Pinterest. I was really excited about this subject because I'm absolutely obsessed, but I had to try and convince Jake of how great it is.

We explored the male vs. female perspective of Pinterest and went into detail about all of the features and advantages of using the social networking site.

I've attached a link to the podcast bellow. Enjoy!


Jake and Katie's Pinterest Podcast

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I just wanted to let you know that I couldn't get your link to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I thought I fixed the problem yesterday, but the podcast should be good to go now.

    ReplyDelete