Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello World

Good thoughts


Hello friends!

Welcome to my very first blog! As of last year, I decided to add a Public Relations minor to my education and I'm super excited about it. I'm now a senior at Ohio Northern University and currently taking a social media class. One of the assignments that we have been given for the class is this blog.

Over the course of the fall semester I will be making weekly posts about my analysis of the readings for social media, stories about fun PR topics and my final year of college.
(My grandmothers will love this!)

I'm a newbie at this whole "blog thing," so I would absolutely love some feedback. Hopefully you will enjoy what I have to say, and I look forward to sharing my stories with you :) Have a fantastic week!

Until next time,

Katie





1 comment: